PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Well this here is my 1001 post! I'm grateful to all of you on the forum for being knowledgable, friendly, beyond generous, and just all around good people. I hope some of my posts have helped other friends here or at the very least provided some entertainment. Long live this forum and its many great members!

Jul 15, 2011
Good to have you Tucker! This is a great place to hang out and we hope you'll stay with us for many more posts to come.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Wow! What an accomplishment! You've contributed a great deal to this community.... Or bullcrapped your way this far lol JK

I pray that you, the other members of this forum, and the forum itself see many more days to come! Long live the pipes magazine forum.... And podcast!
-Frank

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! :clap:

You are now authorized to sport the Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie!

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
@TJameson - I'm still working on my first 101 posts, but I come back day after day to drink the wisdom that you and the other senior members provide here. Thank you much!

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
My congratulations to you for all of your informative tips and opinions.

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Congrats, I also notice your one year in the forum birthday is coming up. And thanks for sharing your pipe knowedge, it is very helpful to us new guys.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for all the congrats! I'm happy to hear my posts have been appreciated, as I've had a ton of fun here. I really feel all of you are the best of friends and here if I want to just shoot the breeze or need support in a tough situation. Like I said before good good people the lot of you :clap: :puffy:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Congrats Tucker. Hope you enjoy the new place in AZ(is it?). Thanks for being a valued member of the forums!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks Chris, I'm enjoying AZ already! It's really great having family around my wife's grandparents live 5 mins from our place and love hanging out with our daughter. I'm back to work tomorrow as I got my job transferred out here, so I didn't miss any pay from work. Really just looking forward to all the things we use to love doing here and new adventures we will be having.
On a cool side note my garage is really big at the new place so I hope to be purchasing my first briar by next month and start carving. An artist at heart and in many different media I just can't not try my hand at making a pipe or 100 depending on how much I enjoy it which I'm betting will be immensely :)

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That's great Tucker. Glad you are settling nicely. Post pics of the carving please! that really sounds awesome!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I think I'm going to start with some kits from Mark Tinsky and I will certainly be posting up photos for critique and hopefully praise lol we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.