PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
SS gift received.
Thank you kind stranger @Elric for the generous gift! I can infer that you must have quite the cellar, and generous heart. I saw you offering to send to others that didn’t participate, very kind.

I haven’t tried any of these, more than 1/2 are blends that I’ve been interested in.

An MM Little Devil Cutty
Amphora original
Wicked Scarecrow
C&D Sun Bear
MacBarren Vanilla Roll Cake
GH Rum Flake
SGwaith Perfection
A jar labeled SVH (I think I know what it is, smells quite good and a bit sweet)

Please forgive the clutter in the photo; the office is messy, I am in the middle of rearranging furniture.

IMG_7911.jpeg

All are intriguing and I’m quite excited to try them all!

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
SS gift received.
Thank you kind stranger @Elric for the generous gift! I can infer that you must have quite the cellar, and generous heart. I saw you offering to send to others that didn’t participate, very kind.

I haven’t tried any of these, more than 1/2 are blends that I’ve been interested in.

An MM Little Devil Cutty
Amphora original
Wicked Scarecrow
C&D Sun Bear
MacBarren Vanilla Roll Cake
GH Rum Flake
SGwaith Perfection
A jar labeled SVH (I think I know what it is, smells quite good and a bit sweet)

Please forgive the clutter in the photo; the office is messy, I am in the middle of rearranging furniture.

View attachment 266578

All are intriguing and I’m quite excited to try them all!
Merry Christmas! I should have relabeled that jar but was too excited to get the box out. Let me know if you want to know or guess first. I will give you a hint, it's circa 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.