Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the 2023 PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread

🎄🎄🎄Limited Deluxe Collectors Edition 🎄🎄🎄

833fbh.jpg

Yes! It's back (much to the chagrin of Managment and your families) and celebrating our 54th year! (My counting may be off as I've hit the Nog early this year)

The Secret Santa has been an annual tradition, and I'm proud to continue its illustrious march into your hearts and pocketbooks, steamrolling through whatever holidays stand in its way, or whatever other threads try to detract from its attention.

If you have done Secret Santa before, you know the drill, and the spiraling madness that will consume your forum life from now until the last match gets their package and I do a final post, and go back into hibernation for another year.

If you haven't done Secret Santa here before, please read the rules below. They are designed to make this as easy as possible for everyone, especially me.

🎄🎄🎄 RULES OF THE GAME 🎄🎄🎄

1. You must have at least 100 posts as of today, October 19, 2023 to participate. This is to ensure all participants are active on the forum, and won't take advantage of someone's generosity. If you have less than 100, someone who does must vouch for you. No exceptions. Exceptions will be made only after I recieve your payment.

2. You must agree to send 2 tins (or equivalent) to the person you are matched with. In the past we have seen very generous gifts of pipes, tins of tobacco, mining rights, stellar bodies, and the like. That is at the senders discretion.

3. Participate in the thread! We have a lot of fun here, join in. Post your preferences so your Secret Santa knows what to send you.

4. No complaining about what your match sent you. Enjoy the gift in the spirit it was sent please.

Unlike other years, there is no online form to fill out. You do still need to sign up obviously. Just saying "I'm in" means nothing. To sign up:

Send an email with the following to the below email:

- Your screen name
-Your name
-Your mailing address
-Tobacco preferences
-If you'd be willing to ship internationally

833ium.jpg

Just a reminder that this entirely volunteer effort, and I have many behind the scenes elves to help it run smoothly. Thank you each and everyone of you. Except you, you know who you are and why.

The deadline for participating this year is:

NOVEMBER 23, 2023

Matches will be sent out the following week

Thats it for now, have fun everyone!

6vhac8 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.