PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
That's beauty @Ben.R.C ... looks like the pipe has a generous bowl size!

I'm smoking Five Brothers in a Castello bent Dublin...

YrkfmiJ.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the last third of this bowl of C&D Carolina Red Flake 2024 (Small Batch) in a black straight, grain etched family era post-WWII Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll post the review as soon as I nail one particular aspect.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Every Friday we have a Zoom social hour at work. It’s at 4:00, so I bring whiskey and usually a cigar. Since I have to work on a system upgrade this evening, I thought I’d try something a little lighter, and brought Red Rapparee in the Falcon, and some Lime Pepsi.

A coworker from Texas admired my Falcon, and said that she had bought her husband a pipe once, but he didn’t like it.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
I'm running low on tobacco and stopped me my local "Everything but actual pipe tobacco smoke shop" and lo and behold they had a tin of Davidoff Flake Medallion at a 50% mark UP. I was desperate and bought it but wow ! Nice flavorful tobacco and I can't believe how long one thin medallion lasts. Must be the cavendish center. Very tasty virginia with perique and a touch of black cavendish. Pipe was the Vauen Olaf bent egg.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Every Friday we have a Zoom social hour at work. It’s at 4:00, so I bring whiskey and usually a cigar. Since I have to work on a system upgrade this evening, I thought I’d try something a little lighter, and brought Red Rapparee in the Falcon, and some Lime Pepsi.

A coworker from Texas admired my Falcon, and said that she had bought her husband a pipe once, but he didn’t like it.
I was wondering how you smoked at those

Status
Not open for further replies.