PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
It's the final fixtures of the Premier League this weekend and all City have to do is win at home against West Ham and the title is theirs. I can't see them slipping up now. Looks like it's another season as runners up for Arsenal.
The mercurial Irons have been kingmakers before, we may see final day drama. If City go there thinking it's all over...

Funny how teams often play last games as if it's a cup final, even through they have no skin in the game.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
The mercurial Irons have been kingmakers before, we may see final day drama. If City go there thinking it's all over...

Funny how teams often play last games as if it's a cup final, even through they have no skin in the game.
City will hammer em, no pun intended. City always do it, they turn on the aftr burners at this point in the season. And Haaland is finding his form at just the right time. This game is nothing more than a victory parade for City, I'm sorry to say.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg
Jun 9, 2018
England

I can't see City losing at home to West Ham. You never know though.... Stranger things have happened. That's the great thing about football. Occasionally a massive upset does happen.

With that being said, I still expect City to wrap up their 4th title on the bounce.

It's a great weekend for sport. You've got the Premier League title deciders, the Formula One Grand Prix and the Tyson v Usyk undisputed title fight. Awesome 🥳

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
I can't see City losing at home to West Ham. You never know though.... Stranger things have happened. That's the great thing about football. Occasionally a massive upset does happen.

With that being said, I still expect City to wrap up their 4th title on the bounce.

It's a great weekend for sport. You've got the Premier League title deciders, the Formula One Grand Prix and the Tyson v Usyk undisputed title fight. Awesome 🥳
Man oh man, what a great weekend of sport. I can't frikin wait. Just thinking what beer to drink and bacci to smoke. Probably something light on both counts, so I can have plenty of both lol

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Don't forget the PGA Championship! With an unexpected wrinkle with Shuffler getting crossed legged with the KY police. So far this a.m. he's playing as usual: Excellently!

And the shadow in the Premier: the 115 counts of financial wrong doing by City. The final resolution seems to keep getting put off and off... They could end up in Wrexham's league.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Trying to keep this to footie; therefor no mug shots.

The above pub/bar looks very Yankee like. Where is it, please?
NYC. It is our supporters club. I believe we are over 300 paid members. We should pass 25,000 USD in Charity with Saturday’s FA Cup final. We are definitely a spot to hit if you’re a city supporter and come to New York on holiday.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Anyone gonna be watching the Champions League final tonight? I expect Madrid to take their 2463rd Champions League title but I hope Dortmund can overcome the odds and beat the Spanish giants. As long as Dortmund make a game of it then I'll be happy. I'd love to see them turn Madrid over, tho. It's always great to see an underdog triumph.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Anyone gonna be watching the Champions League final tonight? I expect Madrid to take their 2463rd Champions League title but I hope Dortmund can overcome the odds and beat the Spanish giants. As long as Dortmund make a game of it then I'll be happy. I'd love to see them turn Madrid over, tho. It's always great to see an underdog triumph.
Yeah I'll be watching for sure. Boxing after as well which is another great day of sport. Like you, I hope Real get stuffed. Sick of seeing them win all the time. Can happen as well, they haven't come across as unbeatable so far. We'll see, but fingers crossed.