PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Indeed. You'd think they'd avoid breaking the coins to save a few cents per tin. I guess they figure broken coins make it look like there's more product inside?
Psht. Then why roll it to begin with?
All it does is make us suspicious.

I just bought a newer tin of it at my local a couple weeks ago. What a bummer.

Reactions: jbfrady

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
20240520_131522.jpg
20240520_131517.jpg
I'm about ready to give this stuff a try. I've heard good things about RY. True, from the old Dunhill lable. But lucky for me, I have nothing to compare Peter's to. Anyways, I've heard this is a blend that'll make Mrs. Rookie not unhappy and yet still has some nicotine in it.

And a question for the more experienced pipe smokers in the room. Does that little  woosh of a vacuum packed tin freshly opening ever get old to you? Because I still love it. It's like the sound of wrapping paper tearing on Christmas morning. That little  pssssh of air and room note escaping with the promise of good things to come

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
View attachment 311669
View attachment 311668
I'm about ready to give this stuff a try. I've heard good things about RY. True, from the old Dunhill lable. But lucky for me, I have nothing to compare Peter's to. Anyways, I've heard this is a blend that'll make Mrs. Rookie not unhappy and yet still has some nicotine in it.

And a question for the more experienced pipe smokers in the room. Does that little  woosh of a vacuum packed tin freshly opening ever get old to you? Because I still love it. It's like the sound of wrapping paper tearing on Christmas morning. That little  pssssh of air and room note escaping with the promise of good things to come
Still love the pssssh! The first time I tried RY is really knocked me on my ass. Probably would just give me the hiccups now. Enjoy.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
img_8385-jpeg.312438

1716514722837.jpegIMG_8385.jpeg