PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

johnnyflake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 29, 2023
Henderson, Nevada
I appreciate the heads-up guys on the Brylon Pipes. I am truly amazed that I never, that I can recall, picked up on them over my lifetime. Seems to me that they would be brittle!

Reactions: jbfrady

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
I'd take my Tinsky 2023 Christmas 2-star Bengal Bulldog, Savinelli 673KS Oceano Rusticated, and MM Diplomat Cob as my #1, my backup, and my begrudgingly 'lose'.

Tinsky 2023 Christmas 2-star Bengal Bulldog:
IMG_4159.jpeg

Savinelli 673KS Oceano Rusticated:
IMG_4197.jpeg

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
...flying out for a day to a little island and you bring your favorite 3 pipes with you.

On any trip, I'm only bringing 2 cobs.

The third you smoke less frequently, trying to prolong its life.

This is a moot point because I beat my cobs to hell and they're still kicking and since it's only for a day, I'd only bring enough tobacco to fill a pocket jar tin. So whether or not I lose a pipe, I'd barely have enough tobacco to last me 2-3 days.

Reactions: PaulRVA

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Yum Ribs! My next batch is going to be Catalan style. Instead of bbq sauce they use olive oil and a crap load of herbs. They get smoked and the herbs get singed. They are really tasty. Something different. I have ribs in the freezer for when I get inspried to experiment.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Yum Ribs! My next batch is going to be Catalan style. Instead of bbq sauce they use olive oil and a crap load of herbs. They get smoked and the herbs get singed. They are really tasty. Something different. I have ribs in the freezer for when I get inspried to experiment.
I hate cooking them but the wife asked me to so there’s that. My father in law comes up every weekend and I cook enough of something to send home with him for a few days. Today’s menu is 4 full racks of spare ribs in the smoker
Which will be coated with a local sauce in the end. Hush puppies, smoked mac & cheese, jalapeño poppers, smoked baked beans and homemade potato salad. I did all the prep work yesterday so today was up at 0530 to start smoking.