PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
C&D Exclusive in a Castello Old Sea Rock KK 10 Hot and muggy outside and more rain storms coming in.
I can’t wait to cut grass and weedeat because of it😂 Oh, today in preparation I get to sweat in a line set on a package unit heat pump for my garage.yeah😅 now when I smoke in there it will be climate controlled.
IMG_6282.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. The rain is going to start soon, so I'm passing up walking. I was happy to see Tomato the Brave when I went outside. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Decided to chance walking, and did a set of reps before the rain comes. Tomato the Brave was waiting for me, and did a little walking with me. I'll post those photos later. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.