Premier League, Championship League, League One, etc.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I curved quite a few in from the corner!!..... but it was at the HS level, and most D boys were those who couldn't dribble or shoot. Or have much sense of D.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Another tale of two different halves!

And, yes, the Villans winning makes it extra tough. Obviously our upcoming match with them is of extreme importance.
I hadn't realised you still have to play them. A six pointer if ever there was one. If you win that, you're right back in the race.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jun 9, 2018
England
Man, I like your confidence. This is a six pointer for you guys. What a great weekend of sport we have, between this, the Liverpool City match, and the Joshua Ngannou fight.
I just read that Mike Tyson is gonna be fighting Jake Paul. Mike in his prime would've knocked him out inside one round but that was 35 years ago. I'm not expecting much of a show but it's gonna be on Netflix so i'll probably watch it.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
I just read that Mike Tyson is gonna be fighting Jake Paul. Mike in his prime would've knocked him out inside one round but that was 35 years ago. I'm not expecting much of a show but it's gonna be on Netflix so i'll probably watch it.
Yes it's a real sickner that that surfer looking bum will be sharing a ring with Tyson and not getting his head taken off. It was bad enough when Larry Holmes humiliated an aging Ali, this could be too much to take.