PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Homer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2020
Finland
Overhere the same. Maybe we should all migrate to Germany😣... 🤣
What a great idea. Unfortunately I don't speak the language. I would love to visit Germany and buy lots of cigars and pipe tobacco. My wife was supposed to bring me tobacco from Barcelona tomorrow but because of public holiday all estancos were closed and all she could buy was 1 tin of MB original choice from airport :LOL:

Reactions: EA/DC

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Jun 9, 2018
England

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
My cellar is just cardboard box that lives in a closet. I have always kept everything in the main part of my house, not in a basement or a garage, for the safe keeping of the tins. Most places I have lived we have all four seasons, sometimes all four in the same week.

After a move and the combining of my things from a few different living spaces, I was more than a little surprised to discover just how many tins I had. A couple tins here and there, a few bought from a friend, a random trip to a shop while traveling, and it all adds up.

G

Gimlet

It's hardly a cellar because though the cupboards are full of tins, they're all empty. But I feel this old oak hall dresser has the makings of a smoking cabinet.
Cupboards for cellaring tins, jars along the top shelf, drawers for tools and bits etc, and I'd like to make a display case for pipes out of the mirrored back but haven't worked out how to go about it yet.

Bit reluctant to start cutting it about as it's quite old, either late Victorian or Edwardian but I think it's got promise.

DSC_0703.JPG