PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
2015 Union Square for my inaugural smoke in this fabulous Peterson Canadian. In fact it’s my inaugrial smoke in any Canadian!!! For a Canadian, the fact that I’ve gone this long without smoking a Canadian….is just well….un-Canadian.

View attachment 288159
Congratulations. The 264’s are lovely smokers !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm checking on a friend who had to put down his cat yesterday, and smoking a bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I guess today’s theme for me is Canadian’s. Another Canadian made in Canada by a Canadian being Dimitry Miscoi out of Ontario.
I was introduced to Dimitry through @KORNEY and have been extremely pleased with his work.
Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed.
View attachment 288220View attachment 288221
He's been working on a piece for me for a couple weeks now. Should be finished soon.

Steamworks in the Musico Set Special pot.

image.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Half way through this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
View attachment 288182
Love this one! Especially the virgin finish!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
He's been working on a piece for me for a couple weeks now. Should be finished soon.

Steamworks in the Musico Set Special pot.

View attachment 288223
I can’t wait till it arrives. Im probably as excited for you as you are waiting on it. I’m certain that you will be thrilled as his work is exceptional and dealing with him is a pleasure as he is a very nice person.

Status
Not open for further replies.