PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

spearheadbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2023
Long Beach
Some older WCC Old Dominion again in my new old stock Pioneer meer that for some generous reason fbeii sent to me with bunch of my favorite tobacco and a couple tins I haven’t tried yet. I was able to open up the tenon to a now perfectly drawing airway! I was thinking about hiring an avid smoker to get on this thing and get it colored up fast!!!IMG_6260.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had Mac Baren Plumcake in a La Rocca Due bent billiard this morning. This is quickly becoming a regular one for me, might have to snag a pound soon. @kg.legat0 I partly blame you... :ROFLMAO:

Bird report: California quail, California scrub-jay, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Dark-eyed junco, and Spotted towhee.

la rocca.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. It's below freezing outside, so we let Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave stay indoors. Generally, Daisy knows how to behave, but Tomato has more to learn about being around other cats. He's getting better, though. Don't know where the other ferals are.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to The Green Hornet from my radio collection.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.