PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Had to put down our 15 year old Husky Mix, Moonshine today. Finally he gave up and was refusing food, couldn’t use his back legs hardly at all. Even so, one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done.

Just posting up a rememberance thread.... we had some great times hiking ?.. brought him to Colorado twice and all over the Midwest. Such a goofy and loving soul. He loved to go-go-go until the final couple years. We miss you and love you buddy boy.
C64E3071-2EF9-4FAE-86FB-03A4EBAA8470.jpeg
97279B97-0413-4E21-918B-D5A7BFFD27F6.jpeg
63AEA2A1-9215-4D0C-B701-58EF2D4CD132.jpeg

Our Puggle is 13 and the thing about puggles is that they look like a puppy for their entire life... until they get old old. And, he is old. He is having teeth pulled today, but we usually have to pick him up and put him on the couch and carry him down stairs. He seems happy and full of joy still, but his days are numbered.

It breaks my heart to hear about your fur baby. He was a handsome pup.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Sorry for the loss, I understand, it leaves a hole.

Last week, after a 10 year friendship we had to put Patrick, a feral cat we had rescued to rest. We normally adopt out the rescues to make space for incoming, but he turned out to be so guileless, goofy and loving we couldn’t let him go.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I feel your pain, we have a 15 year old Shitzu that is living on borrowed time. Sorry for your loss but it sounds like you got 15 great years out of that handsome guy. Good that you're making the difficult decision to spare him any further suffering or discomfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.