PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
About 4-5 per week currently. I don't smoke in the house or car, and I also don't like smoking while on a walk (don't clench).. So this leaves evenings (or home-office lunch breaks) out in the garden, when the weather is nice enough and it is not windy. Oh yeah: I live in Denmark, so half of the year is dark, cold and windy. Tried the garage in winter, but I would need some major comfort improvements there to make this a real option...

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
Smoking is no longer allowed at work or inside our house but I still smoke too many (small) bowls in the garden or seldom in one of our cellar rooms. At least a 1.7 oz/50 g tin a week. This has been my dose for many years but I hope to be able reduce it some day soon, without having to quit completely. I admire the weekend smokers!

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
I wouldn’t have replied to this thread but I wanted to say WELCOME BACK @BROBS - I missed your posts and humor! Now, not to hijack this thread.....

I smoke one bowl every morning, sometimes one at break, one on the way home and more often than not one in the evening. On weekends +1 bowl soooo grand total of 3-5 bowls a day.

Mar 29, 2016
I don't smoke everyday, but on an a perfect day, I'll smoke 3 bowls but that's rare. A yearly average would be around 200 bowls and 70 cigars. I counted in 2018 out of curiosity and my smoking habits have remained the same for years.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
I try to limit to 1 per day...

5323157662e6d9ade0413fc8a1bac0b0--estate-pipes-tobacco-pipes.jpg