PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
@olkofri

I actually had a great time getting my teeth removed.

1) totally painless

2) a very attractive lady is my dentist

3) same very well endowed lady had to lay across my forehead to get leverage to pull my teeth

4) when she had to take breaks between pulling teeth I asked her if it was good for her and she just smiled.?

• Wow
Reactions: instymp and olkofri
Mar 1, 2014
I've had nothing but complications after getting my wisdom teeth removed as part of an orthodontic program five years ago.
Next time anyone says they can do something to make your mouth better, don't trust them.
(I'm only halfway kidding. I've never had cavities and my new Retainers are fantastic. People should get MINIMAL orthodontic work, make sure your kids get retainers early on and after that just floss/brush and don't eat sugar before bed.)

Reactions: Casual

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I had 4 removed a couple of weeks ago. The only good thing about it was that I was completely unconscious the entire time.
I had to have mine cut out as they were completely destroyed in a chemical industrial accident. When she said I would be awake for the entire procedure it surprised me but an hour later they were out and I was stitched up.

• Wow
Reactions: olkofri

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I had to have mine cut out as they were completely destroyed in a chemical industrial accident. When she said I would be awake for the entire procedure it surprised me but an hour later they were out and I was stitched up.

Wow. I'm glad it went so well. I would not have wanted to be awake for that.

As for the chemical industrial accident...man that's unfortunate. I don't think I've ever heard of someone having their teeth destroyed in such a manner. I hope you were sufficiently compensated for that.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Wow. I'm glad it went so well. I would not have wanted to be awake for that.

As for the chemical industrial accident...man that's unfortunate. I don't think I've ever heard of someone having their teeth destroyed in such a manner. I hope you were sufficiently compensated for that.
Paid off my house and car. ;)

It was a foam based grill cleaning acid at a food manufacturing facility that I was auditing. A leak occurred and i was shot in the face, neck, and mouth. Third degree chemical burns and later my teeth began to fall apart.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
On a side note, anyone with gold crowns they would like to keep can be added to your dentures.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Paid off my house and car.

Glad to hear it.

It was a foam based grill cleaning acid at a food manufacturing facility that I was auditing. A leak occurred and i was shot in the face, neck, and mouth. Third degree chemical burns and later my teeth began to fall apart.

Wow again...that just plain sucks. It's fortunate it didn't get your eyes.

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.