PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just past the half way point on this bowl of Low Country Natural Virginia & Burley in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching a documentary about General Patton.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and now smoking the last of my open stash of Ken Byron Ventures Hellstar: The Dread Planet in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. I'll finish the day with this smoke.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I just finished a nice bowl of D&R tobaccos using my one certified artisan pipe.
This pipe was made by a forum member who joined sometime about when I did over 5 short yrs ago and has continued to delve into the fine arts of pipes and tobacco ever since.
This pipe was made with perfect draw and a fullsome group 4 or maybe it's a 5, sized Maple stummel and has a hand cut vulcanite stem. Pipe comes complete with logo and stem embellishment from one of our Canadian members, Mr. Chris Besse. This pipe doesn't like to go out. It likes going outside though, which is where I take all my smokes since Jan. of last yr.
Yeah Chris! Yeah pipes and tobacco! Yeah! 2020!

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
A big bowl of Wolfway straight burley right now, a couple of Deluxe Navy Roll coins last night - incidentally I found I prefer to rub out the coin than fold and stuff them, for some reason when I fold and stuff they get stuck on the walls of the pipe and harden, they also require a lot of relights.

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
Just finished a bowl of Bayou Morning in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler. My morning staple. Something about that nice blast of perique in the morning just gets me going.

By the way, has anyone ever awoke during the night and found yourself thinking about your morning coffee and pipe and how much you are looking forward to it? It literally gives you a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

Status
Not open for further replies.