PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Lane 1-Q topped with a pinch of Sutliffe 507-C in the Peterson Sandblast Pub pipe with 9mm charcoal filter and acrylic stem. This pipe is perfectly made for slow sipping tobacco for long periods of time. It remained lit from the first light and stayed barely lit throughout even though I had to put it down four times for 10-15 minutes. I just picked it up and blew through it and then started puffing again until the ember went below the draft hole; then I had to re-light as it went out when I put it down. I'm guessing 1.5 to 2 hrs smoking intermittently. Its an amazing pipe and a good clencher while working with both hands. A great pipe, I assume the others are similar.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Thanks man,
Im enjoying it very much. You just gave me a jolt because seeing your name instantly told me that I need to run some 1792 through it and for that I thank you even more😀
@PaulRVA I was smoking 1792 Flake in my clay at the Battle of Nantwich in January. A good baccy for the Civil War reenactment.

Attachments

• Dan Nantwich.jpg
    Dan Nantwich.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 6

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
Enjoying some Cornell & Diehl’s Bow Legged Bear in a Savinelli Ruger rusticated Canadian with a 6mm balsa filter while the lady and our new baby sit in the sun on a warm spring afternoon. Savinelli makes the Ruger exclusively for Hiland’s Cigar in Phoenix, AZ, or so I was told. This one comes unnumbered but it looks like the 802 shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.