PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ZaysPiping

Lurker
Mar 4, 2024
Gastonia, NC
So i have two corn cob pipes that i have ordered and wondered if i shouldn’t touch the “country gentlemen” with my aromatic captain black and only use my regular one with it till i get better tobacco or do i just rotate every week or every day???
Update: I ended up getting 4oz of 1-Q (probably way too much) ps701-Virginia 2 oz and some Rlp-6 to mix in some of the ps701, i got a oz of hazelnut by low country cuz it’s dirt cheap $2 a oz and finally cornell and diehl “the shire” cuz i can’t resist Lotr references. Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated!

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Update: I ended up getting 4oz of 1-Q (probably way too much) ps701-Virginia 2 oz and some Rlp-6 to mix in some of the ps701, i got a oz of hazelnut by low country cuz it’s dirt cheap $2 a oz and finally cornell and diehl “the shire” cuz i can’t resist Lotr references. Thanks for all the help guys much appreciated!
Cornell and Diehl the Shire?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I think keeping blends separate isn't necessary. However as a new smoker, it will really help discern certain flavors better, to figure out what you like.