PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I just ordered more tobacco. I've had good luck with Sutliff products lately. They make the Match series and I've got more of those coming. Some basic ERR, Victoria, and a Balkan Sobranie clone. B.S.O.M. I think it's called.
Burning Match Field and Stream in my LHS Certified Purex Author, shape #266. Its stinger had been removed when I got this pipe.

Attachments

• WIN_20240203_06_56_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240203_06_56_37_Pro.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 6

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I agree. I wonder if it will be friendlier with me now that it let me rub and scratch it. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
It took me a couple of months to get Tiger to finally show himself. Lots of little steps to build up trust. He was probably making sure we were the right fit for him. We've had him over a year now and he is a wonderful cat. 20231229_222114.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
How do you like it? Fire Dance is one of the few SG blends I haven't tried. It gets mixed reviews so I've been shy to get some.
Oh man. I’m still learning what I like and don’t like. It was good. I wouldn’t place it at the top of my list. Seems to have some bite to it. The taste and aroma are good. I probably won’t buy anymore. I’ve got another tin of it in the cellar. Will put some age on it and see how it is then.
Me being a newb I would not put much stock into the above comments. 😅🤣

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Tried to sleep again with no luck, so I got back up and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture Beta Test #2 in a medium brown 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. It's a pretty decent blend, but it's not as good as what we ended up with.
Ben_Wade_Martinique.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.