PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. An off diet lunch follows this smoke. The last of this bag of Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
View attachment 265596View attachment 265597

Smoking some WCC 558 in a GBD after teaching my son to drive a manual stick shift.
I remember my dad teaching me to drive, in 1969 International pickup. Had to jump to get in the thing. Loved it though. Drove all over the back country in it. Good memories. I can drive an automatic, but prefer manual. I have owned several vehicles over the years, all stick shift. Never owned an automatic. My most recent, a GMC pickup, I had to search hard for. Nobody wants to sell stick shift anymore. I like the feeling of doing my own shifting.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Maple Shadows. I've had this tin open at least a month now I think, and the flavor is still going strong. I was afraid I'd never make it to the end of the 8 oz before it lost its mojo, but I think it'll be fine. Probably won't be finished with this tin until February at this rate. And I'm not nearly as through as what I thought, maybe only 1/8 of the tin is gone (not 1/5th).

PXL_20231130_200357444.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 265704
Happy birthday @JimInks! May the Lord bless you this year!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
View attachment 265704
HBD 🥳 🎁!!!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
View attachment 265704
Happy birthday Jim and many more 🥳

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I remember my dad teaching me to drive, in 1969 International pickup. Had to jump to get in the thing. Loved it though. Drove all over the back country in it. Good memories. I can drive an automatic, but prefer manual. I have owned several vehicles over the years, all stick shift. Never owned an automatic. My most recent, a GMC pickup, I had to search hard for. Nobody wants to sell stick shift anymore. I like the feeling of doing my own shifting.
I had a car stolen, Mazda 5 manual, so sad. Driving an automatic now cause can’t beat free.

Status
Not open for further replies.