PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time to check on the ferals.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Somehow my wife and I made it through 2019-2020 without getting Covid, but shortly after the Fourth of July it nailed us. I’ve refrained from smoking but I need a bowl!
My smallest chambered pipe is a Brulor Mowbray from the ‘50’s so I’m stuffing it with Derringer.
I’ll post more when I’m back up to speed.
Happy smokes,all!
Sorry to hear that dear Edger. Hopefully, the Derringer will get you back on the path to wellness.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Once they finish, I'll go outside and fed Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, and Abner the Eager. I have to wait until my cats eat because they'll stop if they hear me leave the house. Crazy li'l devils. :)
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Pease Geometrie in the Kyriazanos blasted army mount.

My paring knife got a little moist so I decided to wipe it down and do an impromptu photo shoot.

It's an Anryu-hamono forged by Takumi Ikeda. Ikeda-san still uses coke in his forge while many smiths have moved in to more contemporary methods. I like that. The cutting edge is Super Blue Aogami around 63HC. It's clad in stainless.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.