PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Title edited for caps and brevity. You've been here long enough, Bob, to know how to write a title!!

Found out this kid (like mid 20's, I called people in their 20's kids since I was 16) I work with smokes a pipe. Had a small conversation with him at the end of the night while returning keys to the keybox. It was pretty neat. I think I was the first pipe smoker he's met ever. And yeah I did the casual check how much he knew and a little green but not really. Yes every time something like this happens I will start a post.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, I've seen better evidence for Sasquatch. Just sayin...🤷‍♂️
Hate to tell you but Sasquatch is just my dad. He's just a big hairy dude, we've had him tested. He likes camping tends to grunt a lot (except when he's talking something scholarly, then he gets really articulate). But yeah Sasquatch is real he's just not what you think he is.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
So you’re saying I should withdraw from the poultry dying course?
I don't know what he'd do but... if you can answer that question then just reverse it and you'll do the right thing. Oh smoking a pipe is the one thing this rule doesn't work with.
You should asked what he's smoking and replied with "that crap? That's so 2020!" And really throw him off.
He had been smoking a few Boswells blends and recommended them and liked 5 bros but it was a little too strong for him.

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Hate to tell you but Sasquatch is just my dad. He's just a big hairy dude, we've had him tested. He likes camping tends to grunt a lot (except when he's talking something scholarly, then he gets really articulate). But yeah Sasquatch is real he's just not what you think he is.
Well, I've seen video.

He's furry, he's blurry, and he's always in a hurry.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Great read early in the morning! I make a point of calling people 18 and up, “young men” since they can and do fight and die for our country. Just a personal preference and, though it would still be creepy after the mods got done with the title, it sounds less creepy without kid in the title. 😂