PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Tried it once and failed.

Entire contents of the pipe bowl fell out the moment I rotated the pipe. In trying to brush it it off, the ember lodged between my left thigh and testicles. Reflex action, I swatted at it, which, as should have been expected, caused a sharp shooting pain in the nether regions. Tried to stand up but tripped on the pipe which had fallen to the floor, which caused a big contusion to my forehead. In my dizzy state I grabbed what I thought was a towel to tamp out the burning ember but it was actually an oily rag in the shop, which bust into flames, engulfing my entire groin area. The insurance company, for some unknown reason, rejected my claim for physiotherapy and reconstructive surgery.

Moral of the story, don't rotate tobacco.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Tried it once and failed.

Entire contents of the pipe bowl fell out the moment I rotated the pipe. In trying to brush it it off, the ember lodged between my left thigh and testicles. Reflex action, I swatted at it, which, as should have been expected, caused a sharp shooting pain in the nether regions. Tried to stand up but tripped on the pipe which had fallen to the floor, which caused a big contusion to my forehead. In my dizzy state I grabbed what I thought was a towel to tamp out the burning ember but it was actually an oily rag in the shop, which bust into flames, engulfing my entire groin area. The insurance company, for some unknown reason, rejected my claim for physiotherapy and reconstructive surgery.

Moral of the story, don't rotate tobacco.
Word on the street is that for fear of exactly this scenario is why @JimInks prefers blends with Brazilian tobacco