PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2022
Iowa
Earlier, I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 200879

Then, I had a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 200878
Missed out on the 2021 POTY. Yours is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
@Backwoods Briar Nice pipe and good tobacco choice; I think Gawith tobacco is very well suited to clays. I was smoking GH Brown twist at the Battle of Nantwich re-enactment last month in my Old Dominion Jamestown clay. The small bowl (period correct for the English Civil War era) is especially to suited to strong baccy such as the twist I was smoking in Nantwich. Can you imagine how many clay pipes have been smoked with Gawith tobacco over the years? I
I agree @halfdan…Small clay bowls are perfect, you don’t waste any good strong baccy,

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Popped a jar of Old Joe Krantz from May 1st, 2019, in order to christen this new Musicò acorn. Amazing how the peppery Perique explodes after the halfway mark. Every constituent tobacco sings as the bowl progresses. Lovely!

I've had this pipe on layaway for a while and traded in a few briars that were seeing little use for it. It's my 4th Foundation by Musicò, thus completing my collection (for now! :ROFLMAO: ): 2 sandblasts and 2 smooths, 2 with bamboo and 2 with bone. A nice little set.

IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3174.jpeg
IMG_3067.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an early Roy Rogers movie.
Barling_249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.