PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Here’s the CupOJoes description:

Commemorating 140 years of pipe making tradition, Savinelli's 140th Anniversary Blend is an elegant mixture of red and bright Virginias, spiced with Orientals and choice dark-fired leaf from Italy, and infused with subtle notes of citrus and wildflowers for a unique and satisfying smoke. The dark-fired used in this blend is a staple in Italian cigar production, and is all grown and double-fermented on a singular farm in the Tuscan Tiber Valley region of Italy— a location recognized for its history and tradition of tobacco cultivation dating back to the 17th century.

This sounds very inviting 😏

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Minimum 5 tins at Cup O' Joes. Singles at Tobaccopipes.com.
For anyone else on here like me, allow me to translate the above:

Cup O' Joes - Wife hands over divorce paperwork. Tobaccopipes.com - Chewed out mildly, credit card seizure threat repeated for the [insert surprisingly large number here]th time, sisters-in-law giggle and snicker during next family gathering.

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
For anyone else on here like me, allow me to translate the above:

Cup O' Joes - Wife hands over divorce paperwork. Tobaccopipes.com - Chewed out mildly, credit card seizure threat repeated for the [insert surprisingly large number here]th time, sisters-in-law giggle and snicker during next family gathering.
That's pretty much what kept me from ordering at CoJ! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Servant King

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I bought a bunch the last go around and when it ran out I called SP to see if it would be released again. They told me it would be about three years but yes it was coming back. I recall in a post a couple years ago I mentioned this. I was assured that I didn't know what I was talking about and my mental state came into question. Well lookie here, I was not misinformed. The last time this stuff sat around forever and if I recall only 1200 tins were released. I was able to wait for site wide sales and snatch them up for 16 bucks a tin.