PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Hot dogs are widely loved. The de facto American national dish, complete with eating contests and giant drivable replicas.

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 5.53.43 PM.png

Spam, on the other hand is widely shunned. "You never know what goes into that stuff, right? Just a bunch of scraps ground up and mashed together. Yuck! Plus it was named after junk email. I'm not kidding! Junk email! Why would anyone name a food after something like that? It must REALLY be horrid!"

Deano

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2022
Iowa
Hot dogs are widely loved. The de facto American national dish, complete with eating contests and giant drivable replicas.

View attachment 192252

Spam, on the other hand is widely shunned. "You never know what goes into that stuff, right? Just a bunch of scraps ground up and mashed together. Yuck! Plus it was named after junk email. I'm not kidding! Junk email! Why would anyone name a food after something like that? It must REALLY be horrid!"
My buddy worked at a packing house and said hotdogs are made with what they scrape off their boots lol. He was exaggerating... l hope. I dont care l like the beef dogs. I like Spam also.