Which Star Trek Character Would Prefer To Marry?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
You know, I finally reached the introduction / de-Borging of 7 of Nine on Voyager and WOW! A few nerds I know would mention her over the years and I was just expecting some un-interesting hot chick but WOW something very charming about her I must admit.
She’s a great character and easy on the eyes.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Lots of picks here from the older shows. While I love TNG, DS9, VYGR and ENT (yeah I actually haven't seen the original series yet) Nurse Chapel and Number 1 (kate bush/rebecca romijn) were really doing it for me in Strange New Worlds which came out earlier this year. Really solid compared to other newer ST offerings like Discovery (lol) and Picard (lol).

Jan 27, 2020
She’s a great character and easy on the eyes.

Yes, something very compelling about her, while beautiful I think the actress does a great job with the character although I will miss Kes...

I have to say most the characters on Voyager, including Neelix and Paris who I found annoying at the beginning, grew on me. I belive the writers also tamed their annoying sides a bit based on viewer feedback or whatever although I still find Captain Janeway to be annoying. She's moves around like 3-CPO or something but they always tend to make the Captains overly dramatic or something in regards to how they play the characters.

Reactions: Kobold

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Yes, something very compelling about her, while beautiful I think the actress does a great job with the character although I will miss Kes...

I have to say most the characters on Voyager, including Neelix and Paris who I found annoying at the beginning, grew on me. I belive the writers also tamed their annoying sides a bit based on viewer feedback or whatever although I still find Captain Janeway to be annoying. She's moves around like 3-CPO or something but they always tend to make the Captains overly dramatic or something in regards to how they play the characters.
I felt the same way about Neelix. Once they toned his character down he didn’t annoy me anymore. Janeway is pretty stiff but at this point I like Sisko the least. I used to like him a lot but I find his cadence really odd when he gets agitated on the show.

Jan 27, 2020
I felt the same way about Neelix. Once they toned his character down he didn’t annoy me anymore. Janeway is pretty stiff but at this point I like Sisko the least. I used to like him a lot but I find his cadence really odd when he gets agitated on the show.

I actually liked Sisko but he does seem a bit like he's from that SNL skit based on the John Lipton's Actor's Studio.

• Haha
Reactions: Kobold
Mar 1, 2014
You know, I finally reached the introduction / de-Borging of 7 of Nine on Voyager and WOW! A few nerds I know would mention her over the years and I was just expecting some un-interesting hot chick but WOW something very charming about her I must admit.
It has been said that 7of 9 was a big controversy on set, report was that Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) was extremely cold toward the new cast member as it appears the starring female role was taken away from the captain.
Of course audience reception was very positive.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff