PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The rain is tapering off, but hasn't stopped, so no walking for now. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

evo03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2013
I had some 10 year old Prairie Wind in a Jake Hackert poker. This has aged into a great smoke. The topping is mostly gone, and the McClelland Virginia comes through nicely with the perique adding some dried fruit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back home after a big lunch: one foot long Philly cheese steak sub, and one foot long Italian sub. When we got home, I had almost a third of a pecan pie along with the bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Back home after a big lunch: one foot long Philly cheese steak sub, and one foot long Italian sub. When we got home, I had almost a third of a pecan pie along with the bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 184278
Good approach, when you can't decide which sub you want, eat both! I'd need a good nap after that meal Jim.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Been feeling really dodgy since Monday. Well thankfully it's not Covid, but some chest/cold/flu thing that has knocked the stuffing out of me. My sides ache from coughing and sneezing. A smart person would avoid smoking but I can't find one nearby so I took a chance and smoked the Brown Clunee that I'd set up in a Rossi 8510 since Sunday night. I can still taste the tobacco so that's good, but I'd be best served by giving my chest a couple more days to recover.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Been feeling really dodgy since Monday. Well thankfully it's not Covid, but some chest/cold/flu thing that has knocked the stuffing out of me. My sides ache from coughing and sneezing. A smart person would avoid smoking but I can't find one nearby so I took a chance and smoked the Brown Clunee that I'd set up in a Rossi 8510 since Sunday night. I can still taste the tobacco so that's good, but I'd be best served by giving my chest a couple more days to recover.
@UncleRasta I had a bug last week; took a negative Covid test - feeling better now!

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I tested positive for COVID alittle over two weeks ago. I don't recall smoking for about a week, I felt terrible for the first 4 days and dragged ass for the next 10. Hope you get to feellin' better👍🏼

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
On this day, ten years ago, my grandfather died from cancer and the family got together to remember a great husband, father and grandfather. A great man who never had much but gave with two hands, the church was packed with people when he was laid to rest.

I feel like a bowl of straight VA in clay.

20221201_214923 - Copy.jpg

The coffee blend is airing out and ready to be dried, smells strong and delicious.

20221201_214941 - Copy.jpg

@Chaukisch How's the "Clay King"???
One step closer to excellence. ;)
I got all the ingredients today and start the second soak tomorrow, everything is prepared. Updates will follow!

@UncleRasta - Get better soon. Bless up!

Status
Not open for further replies.