PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
A bowl of Rouxgaroux loaded up for my lunch break in a Savinelli Punto Oro 677KS. I bought this pipe from Val Shannahan years ago. Sadly he passed last year. I sure have missed our chats about pipe repair and restoration. I had always intended to meet up with him on one of my sojourns back to the sunshine state, but never was able to. 20221110_120134.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cloudy, windy day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. We're to get wind and rain from Nicole some time today or tonight. Hope it'll wait until I do my second set of walks.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Bearded the Tiger aka Hurricane Nicole here on the East Coast of the Sunshine State; no flooding or trees down and only lost power and the internet sporadically (coastline's another story). Tobacco and matches were kept dry thanks to fervant prayer and watertight plastic cargo boxes. Hope Forum Members on the Gulf Coast are faring well this time, too. Starting with Peterson 3P's in an small Upshall sandblast Dublin with eighth-bent stem size 3-4.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side before I snacked on some unsalted peanuts. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 1970s Philip Morris Revelation in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.