PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Some (not me) would argue that those 3 stars indicate that your description belies the real truth about this pipe.?
This particular pipe with those Masonic looking stars is the mystery key that opens the door to a whole new set of alternative realities. But one this is for sure, the pipe pictured is a top smoker with outstanding grain. It truly is a work of art.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this last of this sample of year 2016 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Marlins game.
Stanwell 668_left.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Had to work half a day, came home, ate a gigantic breakfast, laid in bed for an hour and a half questioning every decision I've made in my life, and then popped a three year old tin of C and D Manhattan Afternoon. This is pretty tasty. I'm smoking it in my no name French billiard, which seems to do virgina and vaper blends extremely well. I'm glad I bought a few tins of this a couple years ago. I'll be buying more for the future.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone- I’m starting this fine morning watching the sun come up. Am smoking SG Chocolate Flake in a Dawnmist clay cutty with glazed tip. My accompanying drink is coffee with chocolate creamer (I’m definitely a chocoholic !)

Have a wonderful Sunday, -
Mac
@5star The Chocolate ? Flake is delicious ? in a clay pipe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.