PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

StringBEan

Might Stick Around
Jul 27, 2022
Alabama
Just signed up. Been smoking a pipe on and off for 3 or so years, just fell back into the habit due to a more relaxed work environment. I smoke cobs mostly, but I’ve started branching out into briars and pear woods. Glad to have found a community, for sure. I look forward to wasting some time here and absorbing some secondhand knowledge.

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
Welcome from Durham in the UK. Please explain, for a European, what and where the heart of Dixie is?

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Just signed up. Been smoking a pipe on and off for 3 or so years, just fell back into the habit due to a more relaxed work environment. I smoke cobs mostly, but I’ve started branching out into briars and pear woods. Glad to have found a community, for sure. I look forward to wasting some time here and absorbing some secondhand knowledge.
Welcome from Virginia

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
no time here is wasted. It's squandered. We're fancy and use big words because pipes enbiggen your brain. Just kidding welcome aboard.

• Haha
Reactions: timelord