PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Bayou Morning RR in an SMS short latticed billiard meerschaum pipe. Scotch on the rocks. This pipe has really upped it’s game lately. It used to smoke hot and harsh, but maybe I just needed it to speak to me on it’s own terms, as it is now a favorite. Only took me thirty years to figure it out.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Well, I was born on this day, and it happens to once again be my B-Day today, but I must give thanks to my father, and all yours too!

Turned 62 today, LOL ? and I still feel like a big kid, and I’m so grateful to be in great health too, so if any of my fellow pipers are struggling with their health, my heart goes out to you. ❤️

Where did the time go, WOW it was a long time getting here, but looking back, in the blink of an eye. ?

I’m not going anywhere, you bastards are stuck with me! LOL ?

So no praises needed for me, I’m just happy to share with you all! ❤️

I’m a computer geek, and we all get the, so many that have no life, and online all the time, etc., well, this forum, goes beyond the stereotypes, and truly shows, how people all around the world can come together, in respect and love towards one another.

I’m really grateful to be here! ❤️

Oh, I had no one to shave for today, just sitting at home chilling, but I shaved a little for you lads and lasses! ;)

So, thanks to the generous heart of @ashdigger, I have this smoke today, for him, all you, and all the fathers! ❤️

Be truly well everyone! ❤️

2012 Samuel Gawith FVF in a 1901 Sam McLardy &. Co. Meerschaum, it’s the first time I’ve ever smoked a meer before, so cool smoking.

FVF felt so fitting for the Era of this pipe, for my first blend in it. :sher:

View attachment 152222

The FVF in the bowl, ready to light.

View attachment 152224

This pic is for you all, trying to smile and not drop the bloody pipe out of my mouth. I also don’t want to clench and nick up my nice shiny vulcanite stem, which has no marks either... LOL ?

View attachment 152225
@PipeIT Happy birthday ??? - it's mine next week!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm awake and am about half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.