PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
Tobacco is outrageous priced in UT...there is an old style tobacco store in downtown near the temple I forgot the name just google it and see...the store was kinda old school very long...it got a womans name in the store name...Tinder box is another one but I did not enjoyed it much.kinda mixed with new style smoke shop for kids smoking weed and chemicals

• Sad
Reactions: Servant King

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
  • Haha
Reactions: brian64

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Tobacco is outrageous priced in UT...there is an old style tobacco store in downtown near the temple I forgot the name just google it and see...the store was kinda old school very long...it got a womans name in the store name...Tinder box is another one but I did not enjoyed it much.kinda mixed with new style smoke shop for kids smoking weed and chemicals
little late to this thread, but I believe the name you’re looking for is Jeannie’s smoke shop. And you may be getting the two mixed up, as I felt like Jeanie’s is a little bit mixed with the new style and the tinderbox is a still a solid tobacco shop, mixed with a little bit of a gift shop vibe. Probably the best shop to check out is Beehive Cigars, but as the name would imply, they focus more on stogies. And yes the prices here are insane:( but they usually keep some Gawith and other good tins stocked.

otm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2020
Texas
Jeanie’s has a pretty good selections of dusty tins if you’re interested. They had a few bags of esoterica on the shelf as well, if you’re a fan. Worth a stop for sure, but Utah’s tobacco tax is quite high.

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Beehive Cigars.
They have a good variety of pipes, tobacco and cigars. Not really that much higher than other B&M prices I’ve witnessed in other states. They also have a nice lounge.

Reactions: Servant King