PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Going to light up Esoterica Penzance (2021) in a Peterson 307P System 0 Bent Billiard—this wonderful gift was made in England sometime between 1937 and 1958 (when the "0" was dropped).

View attachment 148893
Penzance is one of my favorite blends, with ample potions of Latakia. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it for several years. I used to buy it in 8 ounce bags but can’t even find it in 50 gram tins any more. Any information you may have on where it can be found would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Penzance is one of my favorite blends, with ample potions of Latakia. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it for several years. I used to buy it in 8 ounce bags but can’t even find it in 50 gram tins any more. Any information you may have on where it can be found would be greatly appreciated.
There are members that post various Esoterica blends here in the Tobacco Sell/Swap/Search section—don't expect MSRP—sometimes you just have to pony up the going rate in the second hand market if you want something badly enough. If you check Brick and Mortar shops when there are drops, you might score bags or tins at normal retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.