PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I'm in for Palmetto for sure. I'll try and snag a tin online. I'm lucky enough to have a good B&M to buy these if I miss the short online availability, so long as I am willing to pay the $23 tins cost locally. Maybe this one will stick around a bit longer because it is a Latakia blend?

The Saint Espresso sounds interesting, but I'll probably pass unless my dude at the shop has an open tin I can sample a bowl from first.

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Damn! Messed up. I saw this post ... brain started quivering and I had a premature ... ... purchase. Ordered some Peterson perfect plug, haunted bookshop, C&D Kajun Kake and Lane 1Q. All new to me. Sooo I guess I won't be buying these new releases when they come out.

• Haha
Reactions: fightnhampster

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I'm in for Palmetto for sure. I'll try and snag a tin online. I'm lucky enough to have a good B&M to buy these if I miss the short online availability, so long as I am willing to pay the $23 tins cost locally. Maybe this one will stick around a bit longer because it is a Latakia blend?

The Saint Espresso sounds interesting, but I'll probably pass unless my dude at the shop has an open tin I can sample a bowl from first.
That's pretty cool if they have open tins for some cheap samples, however it sounds like you have a great relationship with your local B&M! That really makes a difference.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I'm so glad alot of people are sleeping on this. It's smart for C&D to make them 8 ounces because now I only need to buy 2. And the scalpers trying to resell it will have to repackage which will keep it mostly in people's cellers.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different

These will be more like 50 to 60 in a B&M because of the quantity

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
When I first went on the site at 12:02 am, it said it was sold out. I was like, "WTF?" Then I refreshed, and it was available. Grabbed two tins and added some pipe cleaners and flints to qualify for free shipping. Looking forward to tasting this blend.

Reactions: fightnhampster