Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

w3krxv3.jpg

PS: edger, get feeling better Brother!...

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Finally got all of my chores and projects done for the day. Time for a relaxing smoke. I’ve got the MM Charles Towne Cobbler packed with some C&D Derringer. First time smoking this blend. I bought a 2 ounce tin for the cellar and an ounce to start smoking now.
A07959D0-4B62-4663-AC6F-746CBBDE5459.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Trying to decide whether I want to grab another tin while there is a sale on SP.com. Doblone d’Oro in clay.
View attachment 143656
@Severus Nice pipe! Problem with Smokingpipes.com sales is I tend to grab more clay pipes and baccy than is healthy for me; I've already got nearly a pound of pipe baccy to smoke in my clay pipes...

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Half-bowl of Ole Shenandoah Barrel #76 in the Savinelli Tortuga 614 (very) bent billiard. Bird report: Common raven, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Western bluebird, House finch, Northern flicker...and a Hairy woodpecker couple mating not 20 feet away from me! Perhaps Ole Shenandoah would be advised to play up the "avian aphrodisiac" angle in their next advertising campaign. It's certainly alliteratively appealing (and so is that). Or maybe my absurdist tendencies have just reached a new level. A little from Column A, a little from Column B! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.