PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Been throwing cat nip balls to Suzy and Molly. Suzy doesn't run as fast as she used to, but she loves to catch what I throw to her. Molly loves to run, and is fast as lightning. Suzy will be ten years old around the end of May, and Molly will hit that mark around mid-June.

Molly is the one in front.
154895_4349196088683_1172176057_n.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Here’s another save by Ryan Alden. This is a 1906 Ben Wade footed Briar. Ryan really went to town. It has a new Cumberland Stem. Reinforced Band and Shank as well as new silver work at the cap. It was beat all to hell, now it’s absolutely gorgeous. He even ran it through an Ozone gizmo.

Breaking it in with some Granger

View attachment 142734
View attachment 142735
Beautiful job on the pipe, I know someone that would kill for a Ben Wade like that. Well maybe not kill but he might use a taser on you ?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon/morning everyone, I needed a strong start today so it was Irish Flake in the Astley’s bird head (I guess that name has stuck) and I just finished some MM American Patriot in a Markus.
Next up is HU Manyara in a 1960’s (hallmark is worn but the decade is correct) Donegal Rocky bulldog.

Have a great weekend folks. image.jpg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Afternoon/morning everyone, I needed a strong start today so it was Irish Flake in the Astley’s bird head (I guess that name has stuck) and I just finished some MM American Patriot in a Markus.
Next up is HU Manyara in a 1960’s (hallmark is worn but the decade is correct) Donegal Rocky bulldog.

Have a great weekend folks. View attachment 142791
Nice little pipe on the bottom there, @Birddog66. Looks like a Blakemar 'Torpedo'.

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago

Have a great weekend folks. View attachment 142791
Just picked up some American Patriot, looking forward to trying it later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.