PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Hello, old friends. :) Gamzultovah did a "welfare check" on me & it compelled me to fire up a bowl & shoot y'all a picture. I promised him it'd be a freehand & so it is, an Erik Nording handmade & some Davidoff Danish mixture. Enjoy it as much as I am after a long while!

View attachment 133062

Long story short as I can make it -laugh-: my cardiac's been doing better but a couple of months ago I picked up a truly wicked infection in my left foot & had to go into the hospital for some weeks to have a lot of infected bone cut out. Been on IV antibiotics twice a day for the last 2 months to try to keep from losing any more of it. Sorry, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet. ;) Great to see you all!

Bill
It's great to hear from you friend. Glad to hear you are doing better.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Hello, old friends. :) Gamzultovah did a "welfare check" on me & it compelled me to fire up a bowl & shoot y'all a picture. I promised him it'd be a freehand & so it is, an Erik Nording handmade & some Davidoff Danish mixture. Enjoy it as much as I am after a long while!

View attachment 133062

Long story short as I can make it -laugh-: my cardiac's been doing better but a couple of months ago I picked up a truly wicked infection in my left foot & had to go into the hospital for some weeks to have a lot of infected bone cut out. Been on IV antibiotics twice a day for the last 2 months to try to keep from losing any more of it. Sorry, but you haven't gotten rid of me yet. ;) Great to see you all!

Bill
Glad to hear you are getting better. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Ken

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 133062

Bill
There you are, my friend. Great choice of tobacco and pipe. Hope you kick that infection in the arse (pun intended).

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Weekend didn’t provide a second for a pipe so Monday night will have to do. I’m one bowl from finishing off a tin of Fr Dempsey —but have no fear, I have 4 oz of bulk ready to go.

Had my third in person meeting since March 2020 today. With a great client and it went well. So can’t ask for much more than that.

In this here Pete Aran 408. A House pipe probably would have finished the tin off.
2BA0BA6B-92CB-4A4D-AD6C-C1525634AADF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.