PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Afternoon everyone, starting with Boneyard in the Donegal Rocky bulldog and have moved onto more Boneyard in this fruit wood Sunday Cob made by Knott’s Berry Farm, I imagine they’re not making these anymore for political correctness reasons but I hope I’m wrong. I’m loving the Boneyard, who’d have thought a 8oz bag of tobacco that cost less than $11 could be so damn good? View attachment 132992
@Birddog66 Did you get the Boneyard from Smokingpipes.com???
I'm taking some Virginia Cake when I go to the Jamestown re-enactment next month and saving the Yorktown for the Redcoats and Revolutionaries.
Saving the Cannon Plug for re-enactments.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Wow, less than 24 hours and I'm 6 pages behind, will have to catch up later! A little lunch break -- the recent impulse Peterson 999 "short" (darn SP for sending that email a few weeks ago) just keeps performing so it is up along with a just received new to me bit of Dan Tobacco S.V.H. - mmmmm!

2552CC5F-02D4-4DA5-A5AF-F84EFFBD2936_1_201_a.jpeg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Very nice electric homebrew setup you got there!! And a floor drain too!!!!
Yes! I was wondering if anyone would notice the brewery in the background. Are you a home brewer?
I got started brewing about seven years ago. I picked up these electric kettles off of craigslist. They’re perfect for any kind of beer you want to make because you can control temperature changes easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.