PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

manofkent

Lurker
Jul 1, 2013
I actually joined a few years ago and well here I am again. A pipe smoker of fifty years with the occasional lapses but now enjoying the pipe again. That said I let the pipes rest during the inclement weather as Management subscribes to a no smoking rule inside. No problems, I just look forward to that first day with weather that allows one to sit outside without all the paraphernalia of winter that are essential here in the wilds of Ontario. I mean it’s been cold enough here that I have to put out food for the penguins. Bless them.

Happy New Year one and all.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I actually joined a few years ago and well here I am again. A pipe smoker of fifty years with the occasional lapses but now enjoying the pipe again. That said I let the pipes rest during the inclement weather as Management subscribes to a no smoking rule inside. No problems, I just look forward to that first day with weather that allows one to sit outside without all the paraphernalia of winter that are essential here in the wilds of Ontario. I mean it’s been cold enough here that I have to put out food for the penguins. Bless them.

Happy New Year one and all.
Welcome from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.