PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Hi everybody! After 6 long days spent in bed i finally recovered from Omicron . Smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed into a Bent Lorenzo ; the only blend my weird tastebuds can taste the right way ATM , Haunted Bookshop taste like rotten garbage juice i hope it’s not gonna last so long … food/drink everything taste normal except pipe tobacco what a curse ?View attachment 119369
Glad your feeling better!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Hi everybody! After 6 long days spent in bed i finally recovered from Omicron . Smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed into a Bent Lorenzo ; the only blend my weird tastebuds can taste the right way ATM , Haunted Bookshop taste like rotten garbage juice i hope it’s not gonna last so long … food/drink everything taste normal except pipe tobacco what a curse ?View attachment 119369
@Winterreise glad to hear you’re on the mend ? you’ll be desperate to get out and about ?‍♀️
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Bayou Morning in a Grabow Royal Duke apple that I removed the lacquer from. It seems to smoke better that way but it’s likely my imagination. Hot Irish tea with a splash of milk to wet my whistle. Reading Paul Johnson on his history of the American people.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
First smoke in this birthday gift from my brother! Just got it in the mail today. It’s a Chris Morgan, Bones, Porch Sitter (brandy sitter) with a 1/4 bend vulcanite stem.
It’s loaded with some Boswell Northwoods English and a dram of 10 year Ardbeg Islay Scotch, a present from my Oldest Son ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 5

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Oh yeah, of course. Here in Spain, especially in the south, we like a bit of winter atmosphere. And to be able to have a hot soup with a woolen cap. We are not used to freezing temperatures. Here, when it snows or rains, people and drivers get into a ridiculous panic. I wish you the most comfortable winter possible, dear friend Simong.
You too, amigo!
Enjoy that cool Mediterranean breeze & arriba España!?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

ElcRTzi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.