PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
SG BBF in an Altinay. This pipe is refusing to color.
View attachment 119276
For me, the coloring process is a big part of the enjoyment of smoking meers. I've got an IMP that's dragging its feet as well. It's coloring, but with more of a slow, even, whole body glow with no stark contrast between the shank and bowl. I guess she's more like an occasional and careful nude sun bather compared to the other which is a bikini clad sun worshiper. I love them both.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
For me, the coloring process is a big part of the enjoyment of smoking meers. I've got an IMP that's dragging its feet as well. It's coloring, but with more of a slow, even, whole body glow with no stark contrast between the shank and bowl. I guess she's more like an occasional and careful nude sun bather compared to the other which is a bikini clad sun worshiper. I love them both.
I totally agree about the enjoyment of the coloring process. I'm sure that in time, and with enough smokes it will color. I started smoking this pipe every morning just to see if it will help bring the coloring process along.

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
Sutliff Eastfarthing in a Grabow with hot Colombian. This is my second attempt at this blend. The first did not go well as I could swear there was a taste and smell of sweat mixed with vanilla. Maybe some drying out in the tin will have changed it.
15 minutes into the smoke and I can’t do it. That funky b.o. taste is still there. So it’s Edward G in to rescue the taste buds. I can confirm the odor isn’t me as Edward G smells and tastes great.
8CA518B5-5AA1-4D8C-943B-D24B05AC380F.jpeg

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Up early because Basil is coming over for a visit.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.