PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I stupidly descended into a basement that had a bunch of burned batteries. The sulphuric acid did the rest.

Between the batteries, the flu and a mild Covid case. I didn’t smoke a pipe for a month. That almost killed me.

If you’re going to be dumb, you gotta be tough.
Good to here that you're on the mend. Most people probably don't realize how toxic a fire scene can be.

Jun 23, 2019
One of my last bowls of 2021 - 2012 Butera Vintage Lakatia No.2 in this Bamboozled Troll Stoker by Mr. Nate King:

BhNFTyrl.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, GH Scotch Mixture in a Peterson B10 bent Calabash, for a New Years Eve smoke. It's sunny and mild here in central North Carolna, with just the slightest breeze and lots of birdsong. My gray Maine Coon look-alike rescue cat is dozing beside my keyboard, and my third cup of coffee, half empty and cold, is to the right. I might take a turn at tuning up my wife's Christmas baritone ukulele with the little electronic gizmo I gave her with it. My dog has fleas -- except that's the tenor, not the baritone tuning. I think this one tunes just the like first four strings of the guitar -- DGBE. Happy day.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing the last of this first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.