Guess Who's Dehydrated From Severe Food Poisoning?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
This idiot:

IMG_20211219_162005047.jpg

4 days in Mexico drinking like a maniac and eating questionable things? No problem.

Leftover microwavable Benihana entree? Near death experience and down for 4 days.

Thought I was going to die the first night sitting on the can while holding a bucket.

Another 3 nights of misery.

Tonight I got a liter of fluid with a shot of something to stop the nausea and a prescription for antibiotics.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
This idiot:

View attachment 115872

4 days in Mexico drinking like a maniac and eating questionable things? No problem.

Leftover microwavable Benihana entree? Near death experience and down for 4 days.

Thought I was going to die the first night sitting on the can while holding a bucket.

Another 3 nights of misery.

Tonight I got a liter of fluid with a shot of something to stop the nausea and a prescription for antibiotics.
I hope you fully recover in time to enjoy Christmas with your family, Benihana can be lethal served fresh.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
food poisoning sucks. I remember being shocked at finding out I could sweat like that. It was like a shower with bad water pressure. I remember waking up with this feeling that a gnome had crawled up my bum and started tying knots in my intestines. I had my life flash before my eyes too. All in all wouldn't recommend the experience to anyone.