PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
PS41 Cube Cut in a small unbranded meerschaum billiard.

View attachment 111437

Slowly drinking a Monster Reserve White Pineapple (These contain a reasonable amount of sugar and caffeine for one day, believe it or not). Got some exercise this morning, and plan to get some more later. Read some this morning, plan to read some more later. For now I am wasting a little time with FIFA 22.
@Wake&Flake I enjoyed the PS41 cube cut burley in my clay pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I’m not even sure where I got this pipe, stamped “Twist Deluxe,” probably a trade with someone, but I like it. It has a sporty look, like a 1990’s sports watch look.
Anyways, smoking some white cubed burley in it. I’ve already decided that I don’t like this blend…. but, sometimes you just have to screw the ugly girl, one last time…
EDD8A37C-7BC8-47AC-8D3D-DC68CF0AE9D8.jpeg

S

ScienceSmoker

I only had about 1/3rd of a bowl left of my Sillem's Commodore Flake. So I decided to break out one of my smallest pipes, and one I almost never smoke. My fairly rare Savinelli Divina. It was billed as a "ladies pipe" back in the 80's. They even came with a snapping pouch similar to the ladies cigarette cases popular then. But since very few women smoke pipes, and very few men really wanted to smoke a "ladies pipe"... Savinelli sold very few of them. I actually have two of them, both with the original satin pouches. They remind me of tiny little churchwardens. And Commodore Flake is great no matter what you smoke it from.
divinaPIPE.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45 military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.