PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
uh oh, I don't sell my horrors.;)
I have made several for myself, and many others I have donated to friends, however, where can I post some images that do not go against the rules?

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Salve from Los Angeles from an Italian fellow. Where are you from in Italy.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
Ciao Alex, I come from Bergamo.
Between Brescia and Milan, do you know the place?
Of course, beautiful city, particularly Bergamo vecchia. Too bad you were at the original epicenter of the Covid crisis, it was heartbreaking viewing on TV the army in the city at that time.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Of course, beautiful city, particularly Bergamo vecchia. Too bad you were at the original epicenter of the Covid crisis, it was heartbreaking viewing on TV the army in the city at that time.
You're right, we have had a bad time, we have lost family and dear friends, but now it is over.

Reactions: Chris81

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Greetings all,
I started 8 years ago with cigars, but then the wonderful world of the pipe took over.
For a year, I have been fighting stress and anger by building pipes, and it is an excellent cure!
I have been reading you for some time, thank you for your experience, the desire to share, and the quality of the posts.
Giancarlo
dare il benvenuto!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Wonderfully crafted- handsome pipe!
I really like the simple, sturdy design. Has a generous bowl size and thick wall.
Have you started smoking it?

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
You can post other pictures and talk about pipes under “Pipe Talk” category. You will find it under Main Category menu.
I look forward to seeing and hearing more about the pipes you’ve made.

Status
Not open for further replies.