PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
H

Hahaha so funny and I would imagine he was confused!! Yeah I can remember hearing fanny pack and I was in hysterics then googled to see the meaning!!
reminds me of a favorite Brit joke. Two old ladies are sitting in church. The one nudges the other and says he look back there is that Fanny green?
The other old lady turns around looks then says to the other "nah it's just the light going through the stain glass".
Pants still confuses me. I have to edit it in my brain because pants are trousers. So jokes about people wearing their pants or not wearing pants or seeing pants.....

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
For all the tobacco that isn't available here, we can get hold of Gawith Hoggarth/Samuel Gawith, which is much harder to find outside the UK. Quality tobacco &, if it floats your boat, you'll feel a little less hard done by when you read about what's available in the US (& the prices).

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
reminds me of a favorite Brit joke. Two old ladies are sitting in church. The one nudges the other and says he look back there is that Fanny green?
The other old lady turns around looks then says to the other "nah it's just the light going through the stain glass".
Pants still confuses me. I have to edit it in my brain because pants are trousers. So jokes about people wearing their pants or not wearing pants or seeing pants.....
??????? I love it!! Which part of the states are you from? My brother moved to kansas about 14yrs ago

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
??????? I love it!! Which part of the states are you from? My brother moved to kansas about 14yrs
This is pretty easy to smoke:
Thanks I've just emailed to see if they deliver to the UK

Reactions: Akousticplyr

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
For all the tobacco that isn't available here, we can get hold of Gawith Hoggarth/Samuel Gawith, which is much harder to find outside the UK. Quality tobacco &, if it floats your boat, you'll feel a little less hard done by when you read about what's available in the US (& the prices).
Thank you

Reactions: Toast

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I love finding out slang and words. In fact sometimes I accidentally slip into Brit slang, like the time I told my boss someone was Effing and Jeffing.
Australian slang is pretty good for the same purpose. Just imagine seeing the look on someone's face when you tell them to "go get routed!" (pronounced like "rooted.") It's a hoot, man! :ROFLMAO:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
On the very few occasions that I smoke an aromatic I smoke either Cult Blood Red Moon or Sutliff Molto Dolce. Both tastes as good or even better than they smell. Anyone who smells them never complains. I also like the fact they come in tins.

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
On the very few occasions that I smoke an aromatic I smoke either Cult Blood Red Moon or Sutliff Molto Dolce. Both tastes as good or even better than they smell. Anyone who smells them never complains. I also like the fact they come in tins.
I would love these but just can't buy in normal quantities in the UK. Minimum order 1100 grams!!

• Sad
Reactions: Servant King

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
Vauen has a coupe yummy Aeros that I'm sure should be available in the UK.
Might also look for 4th Generation 1897 wich should be available if imagine.
And I'll throw my love in for the Max Barens.
Vanilla Flake and Vanilla Roll Cake especially but they also have one Original choice that's a little less vanilla little more creme and spices. It's pretty yummy as well.
Pretty much hard to go wrong with a Mac Barens Aromatic. Though I'm not a Seven seas fan myself preferring the MB labeled Aeros.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
I can't even find it anywhere which after watching some reviews on YouTube its made me even more upset!!!
Don't. Please don't! @sablebrush52 posted a list of 22 straight Vas on another post. Of those 3 & 1/2 were available here (1/2 being Capstan, which we can only get ready rubbed).
So before checking out the reviews in great excitement, I'd strongly recommend you check out if it's actually something we can get (we don't even get the full HH range). You'll save yourself a bunch of annoyance!
& there are still hundreds of tobaccos available - & plenty of them are really really good.

Reactions: Azza100

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Aromatic pipe tobacco makes up about 95% of the pipe tobacco market with flavorings going all the way from hardly detectable to overwhelming, so you will likely be able to find a number that fill the bill perfectly. I have a different take on what I want in an aromatic, that being those where the non-tobacco flavoring brings up the tobacco flavors, what I've heard called tobacco-forward aromatic blends. This is a little like hot sauce that resonates with the food flavors without burning them down.