PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragin Cajun

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2021
New iberia, LA
New member here from South Louisiana. I am semi retired, play golf, and smoke pipes. I started smoking pipes in college, and have been smoking them of and on ro about 50 years. i started getting serious about pipes again recently as a way of cutting down on cigarettes. I do part time work as a residential inspector for insurance companies. I won't get rich, but it keeps me in cold beer , golf balls and pipe tobacco. I currently have 6 pipes, with 2 more on the way. I smoke mostly Peterson bent briars, also have 2 meers.. I hope to learn a lot more about pipes and smoking from you guys, and look forward to getting to know you guys.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Others from Louisiana here, so you aren't alone. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Welcome from Idaho!
My father is from Shreveport. I spent my formative years in Louisiana. Three years in Metairie and then moved north of the “lake” to LaCombe. Best memories of my childhood where spent there. Little red brick house right the bayou. Been wanting to get back there for a visit one day.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Howdy and welcome aboard from Ohio.

I've spent ALOT of time in southern Louisiana. Have family in and around the Lafayette area. I myself lived in Patterson while we were stationed in Morgan City with the Coast Guard. Absolutely wonderful people, food & music down in those parts.

Ragin Cajun

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2021
New iberia, LA
Chris,
I'm in New Iberia. For several years, I spnt a lot of time in the Morgan City area and made som friends, so i know the area well.
Thanks to everybody for the welcome. Looking forward to getting toknow ya'll better.

Reactions: Streeper541

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Glad you're here. I've never been to your neck of the woods, but I sure do love the Cajun food I've tried!
Welcome, from NE Wisconsin.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I've planned and canceled, and will probably plan and cancel again, a trip through your neck of the woods. Always wanted to go to the Bayou to eat, do the music thing, and "meet the people".

Welcome. It's nice to have people around, that have been around, in the world of pipe smoking.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
New member here from South Louisiana. I am semi retired, play golf, and smoke pipes. I started smoking pipes in college, and have been smoking them of and on ro about 50 years. i started getting serious about pipes again recently as a way of cutting down on cigarettes. I do part time work as a residential inspector for insurance companies. I won't get rich, but it keeps me in cold beer , golf balls and pipe tobacco. I currently have 6 pipes, with 2 more on the way. I smoke mostly Peterson bent briars, also have 2 meers.. I hope to learn a lot more about pipes and smoking from you guys, and look forward to getting to know you guys.
Welcome from Slidell.

Kal

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Misplaced Texan, in Ohio
Howdy and welcome from Ohio.
I spent many years down there living in Gretna.
One of the most interesting and beautiful places to explore and Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.