Pipe Tobacco Tax 2021—a Link to Make your Voice Heard!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

coldbowl57

Might Stick Around
Aug 12, 2021
Slc, Utah
i do not know if this link has ever been posted here before or not. but i found the process simple and quick.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com

leonardbill1

Lifer
May 21, 2017
Denver, CO
Thanks! Much easier to use than a link that I recently received from an online retailer that basically just provided the names of my representatives but didn't provide a message to send to them.

Reactions: coldbowl57

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Thanks! Much easier to use than a link that I recently received from an online retailer that basically just provided the names of my representatives but didn't provide a message to send to them.
probably because it is better to have lots of different messages than all the same .
if i was receiving the same copied message/letter over and over it would soon get ignored,even if different people send them/
its not hard to write a quick letter outlining your views

Fbg121

Lurker
Dec 24, 2020

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Last time they proposed this hike. I wrote my congressmen and such and basically said I don't mind the taxes except I do mind being punished for someone else cheating. Because that is what's happening. We're getting screwed on this because of people not paying their share of taxes on tobacco that is for cigs primarily. And the thing is cigs should be taxed more then pipes, because they end up doing more harm physically and that costs society a lot. Where as pipes especially with how many people don't chain smoke their pipes aren't taking people out of the work force aren't making people sick in the short term or long term at the rate cigs do.
Might have worked last time as evidenced by them trying again now over ten years later.