PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of Bjarne Flake De Luxe in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker patent 116989/17 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

555VXJY.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of this freshly opened eight ounce tin of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@PipeIT Yes it is because of re-enactment!
I got interested in clay pipes after seeing re-enactors smoking them.
I've only tried a non-clay pipe twice; both with Clan.
I've got a briar churchwarden pipe (thanks @simong) but not used it yet.
I love sheep ? myself; I lost count of how many I saw yesterday:)
You mean there are other things to make pipes from besides clay...

Ahhh ok...

I mentioned before I had a Markus Fohr Twine-Banded Churchwarden that I smoked a little before I broke it. It seemed quite nice, but I didn’t halve a chance to really smoke it a lot to see how it compared to other pipes.

I’ve always smoked Briar, but I think I’ll buy another clay pipe from Markus Fohr, he seems to make nice clay pipes.

I was joking about how Ahi Ka finally took a picture with sheep, since he is from New Zealand, the land of more sheep than people... LOl

Aloha halfdan! ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
A new (another one) pouch has been opened, it's Amphora Burley and I am having some in a greek briar pipe made by "EE2 pipes".

On the side, a double dose of Turkish/Greek coffee, but a decaffeinated version. I am doing a homeopathy therapy and caffeine is not allowed (even cokes must be decaf), but that is alright with me. By the way, it is the first time I am having a homeopathy treatment and the results are very good.

Be safe and well good people.

Amphora Burley in EE2 Greek briar pipe.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.